The Bradford Place Staff
Jackie Mahworr – Executive Director
Kim Stamm – Director of Nursing
Courtney Dallape – Director of Activities
Our caregivers at Bradford Place are well-trained and experienced in providing compassionate care. They are also tasked with other functions that help our residents live relaxing and fulfilling lives at the facility:
- Medical Appointment Transportation Coordination
- 24/7 Security and Safety Supervision
- Coordination with Family Members and/or Doctor
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
It has always been the priority of our management to maintain competent staff at Bradford Place and for years, we have consistently met the quality standards set by the state for caregiving and memory care. We set personal development and career paths for our staff to ascertain that they do not stagnate with their caregiving capabilities. After all, each person grows with the things they learn and the skills they develop. Here at Bradford Place, the same applies to our caregivers even after they have completed their training courses.
Caregivers are provided with:
- Continuing Education Plans
- Ongoing Performance Assessments
- Yearly Physical Health Check
We demand our caregiving staff to exercise the utmost of work ethics and to always be patient as well as compassionate to our residents.